Media & Communications Division
The Media & Communications Division serves as the City’s full-service creative team and oversees Moreno Valley’s award-winning and Emmy Award-nominated Government Access television channel, MV3. The Media & Communications Division also functions as the City's media relations/public information office. In addition, this Division monitors state-issued cable television/video service franchise agreements and manages content on the City's public website and social media sites.
Want to Film in Moreno Valley?
Visit the Film Office - where you'll find information, forms and everything you'll need for your film project.
Media & Communications manages the following City programs:
• Citywide Information & Publication Dissemination
• Strategic Communications Development & Implementation
• Graphic Design
• Film Permits
• Intergovernmental Relations
• Legislative Affairs Management
• Media Relations
• Social Media
• Support of Audio/Visual Media
• Television Broadcasting & Engineering • Cable Franchise Monitoring
• Video Production
• Website Design, Development and Maintenance
- Award Winning
- Graphic Design