Do you have items that are too large for your cart? Moreno Valley residents may request up to four bulky and/or e‑waste pick-ups per month at no charge. Additional pick-ups are available for a minimal charge.
Scheduling a Bulky Item Pickup
- Contact Waste Management of the Inland Empire at 800.423.9986 at least 24 hours in advance of your regular service day.
- Describe to the Waste Management Agent what items need to be collected so that your bulky collection will be properly routed.
- Place bulky items at curbside adjacent to your trash and recycling carts before 6 a.m. on your regular collection day. Note that a different Waste Management truck may collect bulky items, not your regular Waste Management Driver.
- Waste Management of the Inland Empire
- Riverside County Department of Waste Resources
Here is what can — and can not —be picked up:
- Discarded furniture (including chairs, sofas, mattresses and rugs)
- Large appliances —refrigerators with freon, ranges, washers, dryers, water- heaters, dish washers, air conditioner units with CFC's, televisions, electronic appliances
- Small household appliances and other similar items commonly known as "white goods"
- Waste Tires — up to 4 per individual request
- Oversized yard waste such as tree trunks and large branches - if no longer than two (2) feet in diameter and four (4) feet in length and similar large items
- Car bodies
- Camper shells
- Mobile homes
- Jacuzzi tubs or spas
- Any items that cannot be safely lifted and collected by 1 person
- Any hazardous waste including batteries, paints, oils, solvents, cleaners, gasoline, etc.
- Special waste or items that in the future may be banned by regulation