City Council Redistricting 2017
On May 13, 2014, the City Council adopted Resolution No. 2014-33, selecting map Plan 2b as the Council district reapportionment plan to be incorporated into an ordinance submitted to the voters for approval of an Elected Mayor and four (4) Council districts. Please click on the link below to access the Plan. On July 8, 2014, the City Council adopted Resolution No. 2014-67, calling municipal election placing a measure concerning the direct election of the Mayor and reapportionment of Councilmanic district on the municipal election ballot.
- New Interactive Plan 2B Map
Use this interactive map to find your City Council District (effective 2017).
- Plan 2B Map (Selected plan map)
- 2014 Redistricting Information Archive
- printable 2014 Redistricting Adopted Plan Map (pdf)
- 2011 Redistricting Information Archive
Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC)
FPPC Filings Form 806
This form identifies any additional compensation that officials receive when appointed to positions on committees, boards or commissions of a public agency, special district, and joint powers agency or authority.
- View Current Form 806 01/16
- FPPC Web Site
- Campaign Forms and Manuals for Candidates and Committee
- Form 700: Statement of Economic Interests and Reference Pamphlet
Secretary of State