The Business Roundtable program promotes dialogue between the business community and City officials. Roundtables are hosted five times a year–once in each Council District.
During the Business Roundtable, you can:
- Meet with Council Members and City staff
- Share information about your business
- Connect with fellow business owners
- Meet with local business service providers
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Economic Development news
Attendees included business owners and managers representing retail, restaurants, personal fitness, financial investment, distribution centers, and industrial development firms within the City.
Roundtables are held during the lunchtime hours, at establishments located within the Council District. Invited attendees are provided lunch and are required to RSVP.