Broken Sprinkler Notification

The City of Moreno Valley wants to limit wasted water from broken or leaking sprinklers. If you observe a broken or leaking sprinkler on City maintained property (medians, landscaped areas on arterial streets, open space, parks, and multi-use trails) please notify us with the location of the broken or leaking sprinklers. The request will be routed to the appropriate division to resolve the issues.

Report broken sprinklers located on private property (commercial and residential properties) directly to Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) Water Conservation Department by calling 951.928.3777 Ext 3306 or, by emailing

Please fill in the fields below. Contact Special Districts at 951.413.3480 or if you have any questions.

Your Contact Information
Please provide the following contact information so that we can get in touch with you should we have any questions about your request.
Name: (required field)


City:   ZIP:
Phone: (required field)   Home     Work    Cell

Location of Broken Sprinkler or Running Water
Nearest cross streets: (required field)
(e.g. Alessandro and Frederick)
Location of broken sprinkler on City maintained property: (required field)
(e.g. broken sprinkler in the median)
Approximate time excess water was observed running:
(e.g. 5:00 a.m.)
Additional information to locate the broken sprinkler. Please be as specific as possible:
(e.g. sprinkler located next to second tree in the median from intersection)
Enter the code as it is shown:


Entering this code helps prevent fraudulent/false use of this form.


[This resource requires a Javascript enabled browser.]