The City of Moreno partners with the Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (IE-SBDC) to provide one-on-one workshop sessions for new and existing businesses. All sessions are confidential and are held free of charge for Moreno Valley residents and businesses. Topics include:
- Starting & Expanding a Business
- Business Planning/Business Plan Resources
- QuickBooks Consulting & Financial Projections
- SBA and Conventional Loan & Funding Assistance
- Government Contracting & Marketing
Sessions are held every Wednesday in Moreno Valley at the Moreno Valley Chamber of Commerce located at 12625 Frederick Street, Suite E-3, Moreno Valley.