SimpliCity's Digital Plan Room is the quickest way to getting your plans reviewed and approved.
Using the Digital Plan Room
The Digital Plan Room (DPR) provides access from anywhere and at any time through the SimpliCITY portal. SimpliCITY’s DPR saves time and money with these key benefits:
- Reduces plan review time
- Eliminates paper printing costs
- Reduces gas mileage costs by eliminating trips to City Hall
- Eliminates multiple required paper plan sets
- Comments and redlines are viewable online
Follow these guidelines when preparing your plans/documents for processing in DPR.
- Must be in PDF format
- Maximum file size is 500 MB
- Do not use encrypted or password-protected files
- Do not combine plan sheets with supporting documents (reports)
- Any annotations in the PDF will be removed during the submission process
- Multiple file types (e.g., plans, structural calcs, reports, etc) can be uploaded at the same time
PLANS (architectural, civil, landscape, etc.)
- Arrange plans in a landscape page view
Ensure sheet numbers for each page are consistently labeled for each submittal
- Generate plans to scale (as indicated on the plan)
- If possible, please create a table of contents when exporting/publishing to PDF (ex: Use the “Create bookmarks” option in the “Export to PDF Options” settings in AutoCAD)
- If possible, include sheet titles within a table of contents
- For revision plans: follow the business process established by the applicable division
- For building plans: leave the top left corner of each plan sheet blank for approval stamp to avoid overlapping any content
(such as reports, calculations, specifications, etc.)
- Reports should be uploaded as one (1) combined PDF file
- Pages may be oriented in either landscape or portrait view (as needed)
- Do not resubmit individual pages of a report. The complete combined file is required with each submittal.
- This category is for any plan or document provided for reference only, not intended for review.