Let us know your priorities for Moreno Valley.
As we return to normalcy, Moreno Valley is working hard to maintain the basic services our residents value, no matter what happens with on the Federal, State, or County levels.
To ensure our long term planning is rooted in the community, we have been asking residents to provide their input on service priorities. Some of the service priorities identified by your neighbors so far include:
- Preventing robberies and burglaries
- Maintaining 911 emergency response times
- Maintaining the number of fire engines in service and gang and youth violence prevention programs
- Maintaining safe and clean parks and public areas
- Repairing potholes and roads
- Addressing homelessness
Now that we heard from your neighbors — we want to hear from you, too!
Join the Conversation TODAY — We Want to Hear from You! Here's How:
For information on our budget process and recent community surveys click here.
If you have further questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your commitment to our community!