The City of Moreno Valley sets a competitive salary range for each position.
We usually hire within the salary range with most employees starting at the beginning of the range. Each new hire must complete a probationary period.
The City of Moreno Valley offers an excellent benefit package for full-time non-exempt career employees through a flexible plan. The plan provides:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee and eligible dependents
- Education reimbursement of $2000 annually
- Annual leave
- City paid short and long term disability
- Two deferred compensation plans
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
Some managerial positions have additional benefits such as auto allowance, and a management package.
Current Employee Salary and Benefit Information
- Employee Benefits (effective 01/01/16)
- Salary Schedule Career Positions (effective 01/06/16)
- Temporary Position Schedule (effective 01/01/16)
- Executive Salary Schedule (effective 07/04/15)
- Executive Team and City Council Salaries and Benefits (effective 01/06/16)
Memorandums of Understanding
- Moreno Valley City Employees Association
- Moreno Valley Confidential Management Association
- Moreno Valley Management Association
Also of interest: