The City of Moreno Valley sets a competitive salary range for each position.
We usually hire within the salary range with most employees starting at the beginning of the range. Each new hire must complete a probationary period.
The City of Moreno Valley offers an excellent benefit package for full-time non-exempt career employees through a flexible plan. The plan provides:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee and eligible dependents
- Education reimbursement of $1500 annually
- Annual leave
- City paid short and long term disability
- Two deferred compensation plans
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
Some managerial positions have additional benefits such as auto allowance, and a management package.
Current Employee Salary and Benefit Information
- Employee Benefits (Effective 01/13)
- Salary Schedule (Effective 7/6/12)
- Temporary Position Schedule (Adobe pdf)
- Department Head and City Council Salaries and Benefits (09/13)
Also of interest: