Moving to Moreno Valley makes sense
Location: Ideally situated at the junction of Interstate 215 and State Route 60, Moreno Valley’s prime Southern California location facilitates same day access to California, Nevada and Arizona consumers, and the rest of the West in 1-2 days.
Workforce: The growing 10-mile market population exceeds 600,000 people eager for work close to home.
Support: Community leaders have created a positive, friendly business climate.
Numerous Fortune 500 companies have already chosen to do business in Moreno Valley.
- Moreno Valley Development Activity Summary
(Our quarterly guide to economic growth in Moreno Valley)
- Get Connected (Phone List)
- Community Profile
- Moreno Valley at a Glance
- By the Numbers
- Population Growth Chart
- Public Safety Comparison 2008 - 2012
Business Support & Incentives
- Time & Materials (T&M) Program Fact Sheet
- Plan Check Turn-Around Times Comparison
- Moreno Valley Utility Development Incentives
- Small Business Resource Guide
Available Commercial Properties
View Available Properties in a larger map. Use your cursor to move the map around to see available properties.
Click on the icon to see more information.
- Moreno Valley Development Activity
- 60 Freeway Corridor Area
- Centerpointe Industrial Area
- Moreno Valley Industrial Area
Marketing Brochures Representing Commercial Centers with Available Space
|Contact||Property Address||Type Space Available|
|Olivewood Executive Center||23288 Olive Wood Plaza Drive||Class "A" Office|