Moving to Moreno Valley makes sense
Location: Ideally situated at the junction of Interstate 215 and State Route 60, Moreno Valley’s prime Southern California location facilitates same day access to California, Nevada and Arizona consumers, and the rest of the West in 1-2 days.
Workforce: The growing 10-mile market population exceeds 600,000 people eager for work close to home.
Support: Community leaders have created a positive, friendly business climate.
Numerous Fortune 500 companies have already chosen to do business in Moreno Valley.
- Get Connected (Phone List)
- Community Profile
- Moreno Valley at a Glance
- By the Numbers
- Population Growth Chart
- Public Safety Comparison 2008 - 2012
Daytime Population / Workforce Growth
- Moreno Valley Development Activity Summary
- Economic Development Update
- Moreno Valley Active Development Projects 2014
- Major Employers List
- Traffic Counts
Business Support & Incentives
- Time & Materials (T&M) Program Fact Sheet
- Plan Check Turn-Around Times Comparison
- Moreno Valley Utility Development Incentives
- Get Connected (phone list)
- Small Business Resource Guide