About this Division
To deliver a broad spectrum of quality public infrastructure projects safely, efficiently, and responsibly.
The Capital Projects Division is responsible for the compilation and implementation of the City's annual Capital Improvement Plan. Many capital improvement projects come under our purview including: construction of fire stations, city buildings, bridges, traffic signals, bikeways, freeway interchanges, and street improvements.
Street improvements include: roadway pavement, curb, gutter, sidewalk, curb ramps, driveway approaches, landscaped medians, storm drains, street lights, dry and wet utilities such as water pipelines, sewers, recycled waterlines, electrical, telecommunication and cable conduits.
Through long range planning in an environmentally conscientious manner with full inter-governmental and public agency coordination, prudent real property acquisitions, diligent construction management and fiscally responsible contract management efforts, this division is dedicated to delivering projects which improve the quality of life, so that the residents on Moreno Valley can have a strong sense of pride in their City.
If you have feedback for or need to request information from the Capital Projects Division use this feedback form.
For more information about the Capital Projects Division, select a tab below.
- Auto Mall's New Color Led Video Freeway Sign
- Auto Mall Improvements
- SR-60/Nason Street Overcrossing Bridge
- State Route 60/Moreno Beach Drive Interchange Improvements - Phase 1
- 2012 Local Street Pavement Resurfacing
- Cactus Avenue/Nason Street Improvement
- Alessandro Boulevard Improvement at Indian Street
- Dracaea Avenue Improvements
- Ironwood Avenue Improvements
- Iris Avenue Pavement Resurfacing
- Street Improvement Program - Kentland Lane, Wilson Place and Kenny Drive
- Gilman Springs Road Improvements
- Moreno Townsite Area Storm Drain and Street Improvements
- Moreno Master Drainage Plan Line "F", Stage 2 Channel Project
- Perris Boulevard Widening from Perris Valley Storm Drain Lateral "B" to Cactus Avenue
- Heacock Street Bridge Over Perris Valley Storm Drain Lateral "A” (PVSD)
- Morrison Park Fire Station
- Police Department Traffic Division Office Renovation
- EOC Family Care Center Emergency Generator
- Wayfinding Signs Project
- San Timoteo Foothill Neighborhood Flood Protection – Moreno Master Plan Storm Drain Lines K-1 and K-4
Storm Drain Projects
City Capital Improvement Project List and Map
- Current Road Closures
- Route 60 Corridor Master Plan for Aesthetics and Landscaping Moreno Valley City Limits (2.5 Meg)
- Quality Assurance Program (QAP) (2 Meg)
- 2013-2014 Adopted Capital Improvement Plan (12 Meg)
- 2012-2013 Adopted Capital Improvement Plan (13 Meg)
- 2011-2012 Adopted Capital Improvement Plan (19 Meg)
- 2010 / 2011 Adopted Capital Improvement Plan (23 Meg)
- Public Right of Way Access Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Transition Plan (4.5 Meg) 09/13